Neodoo Microsystems S.L. (NEODOO) in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD 2016/679), informs users of the website https://www.neodoo.es:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments whose responsible is NEODOO with CIF: B-50986124 and registered office at: C / Obispo Covarrubias, 1-3, 3ºa, 50005 Zaragoza (Spain ).
You can contact calling us (+34) 518 88 05 40 or write an email to: email@example.com
With what purpose do we collect your data?
In NEODOO MICROSYSTEMS S.L. we treat the information provided by interested persons through different forms for the purpose of management, advice and consultancy in information technology, the solution of queries and the sending of information about products and services owned by NEODOO MICROSYSTEMS S.L. and maintain direct contact by email or phone call.
On this web page personal data is collected through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of treatment are the following:
CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions raised and send the requested information to the user through the email or telephone indicated in the form.
ELECTRONIC MAIL: If the user contacts the e-mail address published on this web page, his / her data will be processed to answer the questions raised and to be able to send the requested information through the e-mail through which the query is received.
How much do we save your data?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user does not request its deletion.
Do we make profiles with your data?
With the data entered by the user, automated decisions will not be taken nor will profiles be made.
What legitimizes the treatment of your data?
The user must fill in the fields marked with * in order to send the completed forms, if the indicated fields are not filled in, the user will not be able to send them.
To whom do we give your data?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the correction of personal data that are inaccurate.
- Request their removal when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Ask for the portability of your data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the treatment of them and NEODOO will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The user may revoke the consents provided at any time.
The user can exercise their rights through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail: C / Obispo Covarrubias, 1-3, 3ºa, 50005 Zaragoza (Spain), attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised.
The user may also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
NEODOO has implemented all security measures, in order to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
Live chat data (WP-Live Chat by 3CX)
Personally identifiable data is collected based on consent, specifically the visitor’s name and email address, when they start a live chat with one of our agents. This data is used for support purposes only; Advise clients on appropriate licenses, answer pre-sales inquiries, etc.
This data is stored as a chat history for a period of 30 days; unless a removal request is received before its expiration. Any statistical information based on the activity of the site visitor is anonymous.
The following information can be collected:
- Email address
- Operating system
- Page URL where a chat started
- Types of visitors
- Agent Ratings
- Any other personal information that you provide in your messages.
How do our social networks work?
Through our social networks you can share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the whole community.
Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to answer your questions and comments in the shortest possible time.
We want it to be a space that we all enjoy, so it is important that we all respect some rules of coexistence:
- You are responsible for the content you post, do not fall into the violation of any right, law or regulation.
- Take care of the wording and tone, avoid publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right to privacy, do not make unlawful, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Avoid fraudulent comments, deceptive or that may lead to error.
- We do not allow spam, or commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not hold conversations with profiles that we may consider false.
Please keep in mind that the content posted by followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect the point of view of our company.
If your comments do not meet the ‘House Rules’, they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who publishes content that is not allowed will be blocked from the community.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Notes, tricks and tips on integration and development.
Enter your email address and check your email below to confirm the subscription.